I just lost an ENTIRE post, and I’m ticked. Here is the annotated version.
1. Daddy’s procedure is Wednesday. They are to arrive at 7:30 but who knows when it will be.
2. A friend found out TODAY that she is unexpectedly expecting. Her son turns 4 on Saturday. Her daughter turns 1 next Tuesday. Her husband is having some major lying and addiction problems. She was NOT looking to bring another baby into the mix. She is in shock but already planning. God knows her name, so please pray for her.
3. I did not make it to bed by 9:00 last night. It was 10:30. It’s already 8:38, so things aren’t looking so good for tonight either, BUT I have had my shower and the house is CUH-LEEN thanks to Alma’s visit today. So I can get into bed happy and in fresh sheets whenever I DO get there
4. I get to wear jeans and leave at 2:45 everyday that I’m at school this week. YEA!!!!!
5. We are doing rainbow/Japanese lanterns/bamboo parasols theme for Mother/Daughter this year. It sounds a little whacko–and it is–but the 3rd grade girls will LOVE IT. PLUS, since it’s not so frilly this year, I get to use plastic table clothes rather than the Battenburg Lace. It will be a nice break from the laundering.
6. We are gonna have so much fun on Saturday. I wish you could ALL be here.