I have a post I want to write. It is, I think, a good post. The problem is that the post I have been writing in my brain for the past four weeks has EVERYTHING TO DO with why I can’t write it. So we are all alive and well (mostly), but a list is all I’ve got in me at the moment.
1. Go read this and laugh. It’s a wonderful philosophy that would do us all well to adopt.
2. We (meaning Tony and me) had job interviews today. . .at the same school. . .where we want to be. . .that is NOT 30 miles from our home like our current jobs. It’s a God thing–totally and completely. Things went GREAT, and we will hear something by Wednesday.
3. On this same glorious day (see above) we were also made a LEGITIMATE offer on our old house. We have countered. Hopefully we will know something soon.
4. We have WONDERFUL neighbors. . .a semi-professional photographer and his lovely wife who was an art teacher for years live across the street. . .two kids near Thad and Victoria’s age live around the corner. . .and a sheriff’s deputy lives across the road from them. And his wife baked us a cake.
5. Go HERE to see some of Sarah’s good things–the video alone is worth the trip.
6. I have had a cold, and I do not recommend having a job interview on a day when your lungs are not fully oxygenated. It leads to exhaustion.
7. We are blessed beyond compare. Hope the same goes for you. I promise that I will come back one day and have thoughts that are worth reading–maybe–but thanks for stopping by in the mean time.