1. Thank you for all of your very kind e-mails regarding R____o’s success. He was, indeed, NOT suspended today and left my 8th period class with his note to his mother. He was also good. At least for today. That is all to which any of us can aspire really.
2. I have misplaced not one but TWO–count ’em–TWO credit cards today. I had my Mastercard this morning when I stopped to get a $.99 Diet Coke at Sonic on my way to school. And the gal at the drive thru window even made sure I did not leave without it. Alas, it is nowhere to be found. So I used my Discover card to distraction this afternoon thereby receiving a call from the Discover Fraud Management system–we normally only use it for gas–yet when I went to get my Discover card to enter the last four digits of my account number *POOF* gone. I need to discover the whereabouts of my Discover. . .and it’s Mastercard companion.
3. I just called someone to leave a message because they forgot to put Victoria’s Powder Puff Derby car on their front porch for me this afternoon, and while I was waiting for their machine to give me the beep, I was multi-tasking so that I let it record about 10 seconds of silence before I remembered that I was, indeed, on the phone. That’s right–I forgot to talk. That is a TOTALLY new phenomenon ’round here.
4. My very own child made a perfect score on HER TAKS test as well. We celebrated by going to Chik Fil A, and Hobby Lobby, and buying gas, and losing my Discover card.
5. I got the cutest pink flamingo serving plate at Hobby Lobby for 1/2 price. I MUST show you. But not now, ’cause I’m one minute past time to go to bed. ‘Night.